sam & tom, franklin plaza, troy, ny
Sam & Tom, St. Joseph’s Church and Franklin Plaza, Troy, NY
Ah…these two. I’ve been psyched about getting this blog posted ever since the amazing day we spent with Sam & Tom a few weeks ago. It was a perfect summer day, the new bridal suite at the Best Western Franklin Square Inn is beautiful, as is St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, and Franklin Plaza is always one of the most elegant reception venues anywhere. But beyond our dreamy locations, all the good stuff really came down to our super fun, easy going, and just plain incredibly nice bride and groom.
I’ve loved them since our first conversation last year, and knew even then that this would be a truly great day!
I hope you enjoy this little selection of the memories we created for Sam & Tom. Cheers to this awesome couple!
Our awesome vendor team deserves a shout out, too!
- Sam’s hair and makeup–Blush518 (www.blush518.com); Gwen Carter
- Flowers–Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique (http://www.dancingtulipfloral.com/)
- Sam’s dress–Something Bleu (https://somethingbleubridal.com/); Denise Eliopulos
- Ceremony music–Spa City Duo (https://www.spacityduo.com/); Tania and Demetria
- Entertainment–Metro Music (https://metromusicny.com/); Patrick Bergeron
- Reception venue–Franklin Plaza (http://franklinplaza.com/); Greg Cushman