ashley & mike, lucas confectionery, troy, ny
Ashley & Mike, Lucas Confectionery, Troy, NY
There is simply no place like Lucas Confectionery for a wedding. There are barns and ballrooms, hotels large and small, lakeside inns, and even castles, but this place is unique. Everywhere you look there is something to grab your attention–overall, the vibe is old school Troy industrial era, but with a twist that makes it supremely cool. Love the place.
Likewise, Ashley & Mike are a cool, laid back couple who wanted something a little different from all the weddings they’d attended–and downtown Troy had just the answer. Their wedding was spectacular–we absolutely loved all of their planning choices, and more importantly, working with them to tell their story on this perfect day. I loved getting to know Ashley & Mike during their engagement session this past spring (click here for those pics)–we started at The Berlin in Troy, then traveled out to June Farms in West Sand Lake…killer spots both. If you’re looking for out of the box locations, you might consult with these two.
Hope you enjoy this little peak into a fun, fabulous, and very special day. And of course, our very best wishes to Ashley & Mike!
Our fabulous vendor colleagues…
- Venue–Lucas Confectionery, Troy (http://www.lucasconfectionery.com/)
- The gorgeous flowers–Olive & June Floral Co. (http://oliveandjuneflorals.com/)
- Ashley’s Hair–Studio 16 Sixty (https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Hair-Salon/Studio-16-Sixty-224265798166136/)
- And her Makeup–Erin Marie Artistry (https://www.erinmarieartistry.com/)
- That amazing dress–Something Bleu Bridal (https://somethingbleubridal.com/)
- Mike’s very sharp suit–Mark Thomas Men’s Apparel (https://markthomasmensapparel.com/)
- Music and MC–DJ Trumastr (http://sayitru.com/)